January 2023 Prayer RequestsJanuary 5, 2023
March 2023 Prayer RequestsMarch 7, 2023
Hear are the prayer concerns and requests from leaders of the Baltic Methodist Theological Seminary and the congregations in Estonia.
Dear Friends of Estonia!
On February 24 we celebrate independence day in Estonia. We are so grateful to the Lord for the country we live in, for the freedom we have and for so many blessings we experience. Please pray that many people in Estonia, which is one of the least religious countries in the world, many would come to know Christ and the Methodist church in Estonia could reach people with the message of the Gospel. Also in about a month there will be elections to the parliament, so please pray for that as well.
Thank you so much for your prayers and support for our beloved Eesti!
- Pray for the health of faculty and family members.
- Pray for renovation projects related to the school.
- Pray for courage and wisdom for uncertain times and for cessation of the war in Ukraine.
Thank you for your prayers!
I am grateful for my recent trip to Germany where I participated in the seminar of leaders from migrant churches. The fellowship and common learning with people from Ghana, Brazil, Iran, Vietnam, US, Ukraine, Ireland, etc – this was an incredible experience. I met many old friends and made new ones. I am also grateful that my contribution was well received and found to be meaningful.
I pray for wisdom for doing my everyday work, discern new missionary candidates, and communicate well.
Also, I have to prepare for several international speaking engagements and need insight for those.
Thank you for praying with us!
Thank God for 85 years when we have been able to use our building as a church! On the previous Sunday we celebrated the anniversary.
I’m thankful to God for the Catholic church in Paide where we gathered for the prayer together with other churches from Järvamaa county last Sunday. They are warm-hearted and faithfilled christians!
- Pray for our church to become the church who reaches out for the lost and exercises her faith.
- Pray for strength and wisdom to finish the renovation.
- Pray for strenght as I am expecting a baby and giving birth in the middle of May.
- Pray for the evangelism day that is coming on the 29th of April in Tartu. We are organizing it with my husband and with some of the local churches.
May God’s power come upon us, so that the captives will get free and the sick will be healed.
Tallinn Lay Person
Pray for our bible and prayer groups, that many new people will come to participate in them. Pray that everyone will grow in faith and learn to listen to God’s voice.
Pray for our youth services and for all young people, for their relationships with God and with each other as well.
Pray for the coming Aldersgate prayer seminar, pray for the coach and participants.
Pray for our elderly members, especially for those, who are not able to come to church.
- I am very grateful for your prayers. When things are calm, I know it is because of so many prayers. Thank the Lord and thank you everyone for those prayers.
- It´s been calm and easy period in the beginning of the 2023. There have not been so much stress or critical issues to deal with. Things have been worked out for myself and for Agape church.
- I am grateful for some new people visiting Agape church in last few months. It appears there are few of them looking forward to being closer to God and continue to reach out to our congregation.
- Please pray for me, I could be better at scheduling some days off for myself. As I am running around both in ministry with the church and also at my job for the bus company. It is very easy to not take time for rest. I do not want to burn out myself again (which I have done once before) and so I need more wisdom for making resting plans. Also I need more power for saying “No answers”.
We are grateful to God that we managed to already settle in a new place. We were worried about whether all the children would be coming to the new location. Thankfully all of them do, and there are even some new children coming.
In recent years, many of the employees in the child protection department have changed, which made it quite difficult to get in touch with them. In connection with the move, we had the opportunity to invite them to see the new rooms, and we thank God that they all came last week and we had a good opportunity to get to know the new employees and make new contacts.
Please pray for the 11-year-old boy who attends the children’s center and for his brothers and sisters whose family situation will soon be in court. The mother has mental health concerns and the father has an alcohol addiction. We ask for God’s guidance and intervention in this situation.
- Every Sunday we’ll have course for married couple.
- Prayer for strengthening families in church.
- Every Wednesday prayer for Ukraine
- Teens ministry – every Saturday.
- Young ministry – every Sunday.
- Youth ministry – 12 February
- Birthday of russian speaking congregation – 26 February. We’ll have celebrating service.
- Teens camp in the church building (26 February – 2 March)
Thanks for your prayers and support!
Please pray for blessings over everything I am doing and leading!
Thank you so much for your past prayers and the prayers I am asking for now.