June 9th, 1907Birth of Methodism in EstoniaOn the island of Saaremaa, the gospel was preached by Karl Kuum and Vassili Täht leading to Methodist services in Kuressaare.
October 28th, 1912 Kuressaare Church ConsecratedThe First Methodist Church was a wooden structure and it was consecrated on 28 Oct, 1912. By 1923 the congregation had outgrown this space and needed expansion.
May 28th, 1994 Dedication of Baltic Mission Center
A service included Bishop Hans Växby and Superintendent Olav Pärnamets.
August 1994 The Baltic Theological Seminary Opens
The seminary enrolled 52 students that September. Of which, 29 were Estonian and 23 were Russian Speaking.
January 12-13, 1997 First Friends of Estonia Meeting
The very first meeting was held at Kodak UMC in East Tennessee, USA. First row of pews: Olav Pärnaments, Toomas Pajuoo, and Artur Põld.
April 1998 Building the BMS
A team helps with completing interior.See More